HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED OR SHARED THE SWIMMING LESSONS PUBLICATION DAY POST, YOU’VE ALL BEEN WONDERFUL!
THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED AND THE WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED.
In case you hadn’t guessed from the MAHOOSIVE hint in the title of this post, Swimming Lessons by Claire Fuller is published TODAY!
During November 2016 I had the privilege of reviewing an ARC for this title and it surpassed all of my expectations – my review is here.
As Swimming Lessons is easily one of the most wonderful books sitting on my shelf it would be my pleasure to offer someone else the opportunity to own a copy too.
So, here are the details of a little giveaway…
HOW TO ENTER
To be in with a chance of winning a brand new hardback copy of Swimming Lessons by Claire Fuller, courtesy of Little Bookness Lane:
- Just get in touch to let me know that you’d like your name thrown in the hat – either comment below, tweet #SwimmingLessons @BooknessLane, or send an email to email@example.com
- This giveaway is open to followers of Little Bookness Lane (via Twitter or this blog).
- Open Internationally – providing the Book Depository ships to your country please feel free to enter!
- Entries will be accepted up to midnight on Friday, 27th January 2017.
- One winner will be chosen at random and contacted shortly after the closing date for a postal address, so the Book Depository can ship their prize!
Oh, and should you need convincing why you need Swimming Lessons in your life the book summary is below…
The second novel from the author of Our Endless Numbered Days, which won the 2015 Desmond Elliott Prize and was a 2016 Richard and Judy Book Club Pick.
‘Gil Coleman looked down from the window and saw his dead wife standing on the pavement below.’
Gil’s wife, Ingrid has been missing, presumed drowned, for twelve years.
A possible sighting brings their children, Nan and Flora, home. Together they begin to confront the mystery of their mother. Is Ingrid dead? Or did she leave? And do the letters hidden within Gil’s books hold the answer to the truth behind his marriage, a truth hidden from everyone including his own children?
Click here to see the hardback in all its glory…